Course OverviewBookmark Course
- Intermediate Cypher Queries99 users who completed Cypher Aggregations have also completed Intermediate Cypher Queries .
- Cypher Fundamentals96 users who completed Cypher Aggregations have also completed Cypher Fundamentals .
- Graph Data Modeling Fundamentals93 users who completed Cypher Aggregations have also completed Graph Data Modeling Fundamentals .
In this course you will learn what aggregation is in Cypher and how it behaves at runtime. You will also review and learn more about the Cypher syntax and functions for working with lists. You will see and run example code that uses the most widely-used aggregation and list functions in Cypher.
What you will learn
In this course, you will learn how to:
Profile and explain how aggregation works at runtime
Using pattern comprehension
Work with lists
Functions that return a single value
Functions that return lists
Element type transformations
List selection predicates
Use aggregating functions
percentages and percentiles
Table of Contents
Understanding Aggregation in Cypher
Working with Lists
- Scalar List Functions
- Oldest Actor
- Total imdbVotes for Tom Hanks
- Functions that Return Lists
- Latest Movie Review
- Reviewed Same Movies
- Functions to Transform Element Types
- Update Movie Reviews
- Testing Lists with Predicate Functions
- Tom Hanks Movies in 1995
- Using List Comprehension to Aggregate
- Ages of Actors in Movies
If you find yourself stuck at any stage then our friendly community will be happy to help. You can reach out for help on the Neo4j Community Site, or head over to the Neo4j Discord server for instant feedback.
If you have any comments or feedback on this course you can email us on email@example.com.