Intermediate Cypher Queries
Course OverviewBookmark Course
This CourseIntermediate Cypher Queries
Progress ToCypher Indexes and Constraints
- Cypher Fundamentals1759 users who completed Intermediate Cypher Queries have also completed Cypher Fundamentals .
- Neo4j Fundamentals1731 users who completed Intermediate Cypher Queries have also completed Neo4j Fundamentals .
- Graph Data Modeling Fundamentals1593 users who completed Intermediate Cypher Queries have also completed Graph Data Modeling Fundamentals .
Build on from the knowledge gained in the Cypher Fundamentals course with more complex patterns and the more advanced features of Cypher.
In this course we will take a deeper look into more advanced uses of Cypher for querying. This course uses the Recommendations dataset which contains Person, Movie, Genre, and User nodes.
To take this course we recommend that you have taken these beginner courses in GraphAcademy:
What you will learn
Controlling results returned
Working with Cypher data
Table of Contents
- Basic Cypher Queries
- Testing Equality
- Querying for Null Values
- Checking for Null Values
- Range Query
- Testing List Inclusion
- Testing Strings
- Case Insensitive Search
- Using the CONTAINS Predicate
- Query Patterns and Performance
- Testing Patterns
- Multiple MATCH Clauses
- Retrieve Movies and Reviewers
- OPTIONAL MATCH
Controlling Results Returned
Working with Cypher Data
If you find yourself stuck at any stage then our friendly community will be happy to help. You can reach out for help on the Neo4j Community Site, or head over to the Neo4j Discord server for instant feedback.
If you have any comments or feedback on this course you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.